joi, decembrie 15, 2005

Have you ever thought Pepsi and lubricants together?

Let's see! Drink Diet Pepsi, get thinner, fit in smaller places.
Use Rutscher and...hmm - not suitable content. Starting over. If you want lubricants - for God knows (maybe God shouldn't know) what reson - use Rutscher.
So, in the right corner, old but dandy, wearing silver shorts we have THE CONSEQUENCE and in the left corner with no shorts, but lot of action goin' on, there's THE DEMONSTRTION! Taraaa! Let's see who wins! I'd say they both have a clear and witty voice when expressing the message, but it's for you to decide which one you like better (I'm refearing to the ads, not the products! Don't get confused, I know it's a tricky one, but do focus!) . For me is the Pepsi ad. It surprised me more to see the bottle used when advertising the can. But that's just me...

1 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

i agree. i like Pepsi more as well. one of the very few really inspired adverts for Pepsi. Maybe there's still hope for them :))

4:22 p.m.  

Trimiteți un comentariu

<< Home