vineri, octombrie 28, 2005

hey man, say something!

And say it to my face! Advertising should be the most fun job. On my planet, it really isn't. That's cause I always stumble in the shallow perspectives of people around me. (and what's worse it's they are closer than I'd wish...)

It's a pardox. Advertising is the soul of communication, though here are the worse communicators. They can write a headline, make a layout but seem not to be able to reach that level of understanding, compromise and tolerance between them.

It's hard enough to have the same perspective on things...why get into fights before getting to understand eachother?!!?? We should talk more to one another. Before making the brief and after, before getting lost in mediocrity...

And we definitely should at least try to be as creative as we are on the job, in real life too!!!! Let's try changing something, damn it!